My Interview With Samantha Bennett
- How to move forward on your projects even when it gets hard or boring.
- The best procrastination killer ever!
- Make sure your work is a true reflection of the real you. You can't do it wrong if you're being authentic.
- How to quiet the critic and stop the inner argument in your head.
- Keep moving in the directions of your creative dreams.
Originally from Chicago, Samantha Bennett is a writer, speaker, actor, teacher and creativity/productivity specialist and the author of the bestselling, Get It Done: From Procrastination to Creative Genius in 15 Minutes a Day (New World Library) whichSeth Godin called, “An instant classic, essential reading for anyone who wants to make a ruckus.” Her latest book is, Start Right Where You Are: How Little Changes Can Make a Big Difference for Overwhelmed Procrastinators, Frustrated Overachievers and Recovering Perfectionists to be published in Fall 2016 by New World Library.
She is the creator of both www.TheOrganizedArtistCompany.com and www.TheOrganizedEntrepreneurCompany.com, both dedicated to helping creative people get unstuck, especially by helping them focus and move forward on their goals.
She has spent 15 years as a Personal Branding Expert for Sam Christensen Studios and was honored as an Ultimate Marketer Finalist at Infusioncon 2010. She is also an Infusionsoft Certified Consultant and Reseller.
Now based in a tiny beach town outside of Los Angeles, CA, Bennett offers workshops, keynotes and private consulting. She also makes a heck of a roast chicken.
Find out more about Samantha at her website: www.TheOrganizedArtistCompany.com