My Interview With Beth Banning
- What it means to be in the rich flow of life.
- How to you stay connected to your essence and stay in the zone.
- Perturbation! What is it? Beth tells us...
- None of us are meant to feel alone or do anything all by ourselves.
- Timeless wisdom with practical applications that you can use right away.
Beth Banning is a best-selling author, inspirational speaker, and spiritual catalyst who has written numerous books including the Meditation for Life Series, and her newly released book, Interviewed by God. She has also co-created the Pathway to Personal Freedom, and the Art of Conscious Connection Seminar Series. After many years of integrating this consciousness shifting work into her own life and teaching it to others, she experienced a profound reconnection with God that turned her life upside down. This radicallychanged the way she perceives the world and functions in it. Beth now lives her life guided by her inner source of divine wisdom. She is committed to helping others discover this for themselves and to fully experience the essence of who they truly are.
Find out more about Beth at her website: www.bethbanning.com/
And learn more about her books and how to buy them here: www.bethbanning.com/spirituality/